Monday, December 31, 2012

A-Z and work work work

Well I am finally off my 5 doubles in a row.  I was exhausted yesterday after work.. clocked out with 43.65 hours.  Good thing I gave away my Christmas Eve shift, otherwise I would have been at lease 50 hours!  I know a lot of you probably work 50 hours plus. But serving tables for 50 hours a week sucks ass and is exhausting.   Tonight is New Years Eve and I close the bar.  Luckily it's a bar in a restaurant that closes at 11pm so I can still have the chance to see Nate at midnight just in time for the kiss!

I have been seeing a new trend on blogs I read and am totally jumping on board!  Here is my A-Z!

A. Age: 28


B. Bed size: King, it's amazing!  We still want to upgrade to a Temperpedic (sp?) California King... we both are big and need our space :)

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.  Living with 2 boys and only 1 bathroom in the house sucks.  I leave that to Nate. 

D. Dogs:  2, a 3 year old cockapoo named Sadie, and a 4 month old Doberman named Panzer
 
E. Essential start to your day: I always check facebook and blogs as soon as I wake up to help me wake up for the day


F. Favorite color: dark purple

G. Gold or Silver: White gold


H. Height: 5'7 (and 3/4ths)
 
I. Instruments you play: I played piano from 1st to 12th grade.  still dabble a bit
 
J. Job Title: Depending on the day I am either a manager, bartender or server, but I tell everyone I am a manager


K. Kids: 8 year old step son Nate Jr.


L. Live: Mankato, MN


M. Married: 11-11-11


N. Nicknames: It used to be Mezzy, Mezzacorona, Mez... but that was because of my maiden name.  Now I don't have any nicknames.


O. Overnight hospital stays: None


P. Pet peeve: Waiting for someone when they said they were going to be ready at a certain time. 

Q. Quote: "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.


S. Siblings: older sister, Beth

T. Time you wake up:  it's different every day.  My schedule changes daily. 

U. University attended: University of MN - Duluth, University of Birmingham England (studied abroad a year), Minnesota State University - Mankato, and now Rasmussen college.  I have a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Family Consumer Science Education, but I am going back to school for nursing.


V. Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms
 
W. What makes you run late: my husband.
 
X. X-rays you've had: my wrist and my teeth

Y. Yummy food: Apple Pecan Salad with Chicken (I get it almost every time I work)
 
Z. Zoo animal favorite: The otters are always really cute!
 
I was going to post more, but my husband needs the computer to work... so on that note.. Happy New Year!  Everyone be safe!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment