Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In!

This week I have been a slacker.  I have no excuse for it, I have been sleeping in and not working out.  My diet has been okay.  I have been conscious about what I have been putting in my mouth.  This includes all the m&m's, pop, and pizza... ugh.  I will say that it is final's week and a week before my period (TMI?) which means I am stressed and need chocolate every second of my life. 

On that note here are the stats.

                                       Last Week                 Total
Weight:      218.6 lbs.     -1.4 lbs.                 -2.2 lbs.
Waist:        35 in.            -2 in.                      -3 in.
Stomach:   46 in.              0 in.                      -2 in.
Hips:          50 in.              0 in                      -1 in.
Thigh:        25 in.          -1.5 in.                    - 2 in.
Arm:          15 in.             0 in.                     0                                
Calf:           16 in.           -.5 in.                     -1 in.
Total:                          4 inches lost         9 inches lost                                 

Well that isn't too shabby!  I am noticing that I lose inches fast in my waist, but not in my arms.  I should pay special attention to my arms.  I have to admit, I have been weighing myself every day, and with my busy weekend schedule of usually working 30 hours in 3 days on my feet, Saturday is the day I weigh the least.. I was at 216.8.  Maybe I should do a weigh in Saturday? just kidding.  I will keep to the Wednesday's because then I know it's true. :) 

Now I have to take a Medical Terminology Final I have been putting off... wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment