Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Eve and other Shananigans!


I had a great New Years! Closed the restaurant bartending, luckily nobody stayed past 10:45 so I could get out of there at 11:15ish.  I met Nate downtown just in time for the New Year's kiss. :)

Happy New Year!


Hanging out with friends :)

Yikes! MN girl needs to get some sun!
 
 
I had my extensions in that night... this is after working 7 hours right before coming down town, no time to freshen up hair. At least there wasn't a kink from the pony tail!


I took some pics while getting ready for work to show what hair looks like before and after extensions. 

The before pic... major frizz after the blow dry!
 
All the extensions I will be putting in.
 
After putting the first track in, my hair just grew 3 inches!!!
 
All curled and hair sprayed!  This hair has to last through a loose pony tail and 7 hours of bartending.  It did pretty well :)
 
 
A new year means new resolutions.  Mine are pretty much the same every year. 
 
 
1. Lose 70 lbs.
 
2. Take more pictures
 
3. Pay down debt, without aquiring more
 
I am planning on using my blogger's support system to keep me on track and finally lose the weight. 
 
By linking up with this chica and this chica I am hoping to finally stay on track and become a sexy chica!
 
 Today I did okay with food.  I ate a grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side for lunch and a couple slices of thin crust chicken with spinach alfredo pizza for dinner and a peach for a snack.  I have to start actually counting calories so I know exactly how much I am putting into my mouth.
 
Let's see how this goes! I will need all the support I can get!
 
 
 

 
















 
 

 
 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 








button

No comments:

Post a Comment