Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Link Up!

button

What's your favorite holiday movie?
I just watched Home Alone the other day for the first time in years... it is still hilarious!  I always watch the Sound of Music around the holidays as well. 

Do you have any special traditions?
Go to my parent's house on Christmas Eve and have a nice dinner, go to church, and then open presents.  Wake up the next day to see what Santa brought... yes he still comes even though my sister and I are 28 and 30... :)

What's your favorite ornament or decoration?
I made a wreath last year out of ornaments (thank you pinterest).  I still love it!

Best gift you've ever received?
My husband gave me a car starter 2 years ago.  It's amazing! So nice to go into a nice warm car when getting off work at midnight!

Worst gift you've ever received?
Not sure about this one... everyone usually sticks to the list!

Favorite winter accessory?
Scarfs!

Real tree or fake?
Fake

When and how did you find out that Santa was not real?
I think I always had a hunch that it was my parents putting the presents out from Santa.  I definitely snooped one year and found all the stocking stuffers (sorry mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment