Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In!

I decided to do weigh-in's on Wednesdays.  Not only because I will have a catchy name for my post, but it for now it's my day off during the week so I have more time.  This might change with my school schedule changing come January 7th. 

Today I weighed in at 220.0.  I lost .8 lbs this week.  Kind of disappointing.  Although my measurements put me in a better mood!

Waist:      37 in.        down 1 inch from last week!
Stomach: 46 in.        down 2 inches from last week!!
Hips:       50 in.         down 1 inch from last week!
Thigh:     26.5 in.      down .5 inches from last week!
Arms:      15 in.         stayed the same
Calf:        16.5 in.      down .5 inches from last week!

That is a total of 5 inches lost in one week... not too shabby!!!

Today Nate and I went to the gym after dropping Jr. off at school.  I knew my friend from work was going to a step class the same time I would be there, but I was hesitant to go considering I can hardly get through a Jillian workout.  I wasn't going to go, I was just going to do the treadmill and maybe elliptical.  Then she texted me.  So I sucked it up and went.  It was awful awesome.  I struggled though it.  There were all shapes and sizes in the class which made me feel more comfortable.  Even two older men in the class.  Those two men had so much enthusiasm! They were doing the counts with the instructor and shouting encouraging comments out while we I was struggling. 

Then one of the guys came up to me after the step workout and asked if it was my first time... (how could you tell?)  Apparently I was stepping on the step wrong.. oops my bad.. leave it to the fat newbie.  

I am glad I sucked it up and went.  It was a great work out and I will definitely go back.  Since I didn't want to creep anyone out by taking a picture of people, I waiting until nobody was in the room after class to snap a pic.


After the workout I went to meet up with Nate in the weight room and told him I was going to run on the treadmill for 30 minutes.  Well that didn't last long.  My workout pants were falling down when I ran.  Good thing and bad thing at the same time. Looks like I need to go shopping for smaller pants!!

This coming week I need to lay off the Christmas goodies... worst time of the year to start changing my habits. I believe that was the reason I didn't show much loss on the scale this week. 

Until next time!

1 comment: