Friday, April 5, 2013

Annoying workout

Today I finished my week 2, day 3 of C25K.  Even though technically this is the last day of the week for the program, I am going to run again tomorrow and just repeat what I did today.  Then on Monday.. the very much dreaded week 3.  This is where I have stopped multiple times in the past because I am scared of running for 3 minutes straight, but I know I can do it. 

Today I had a very annoying workout.  First my towel fell off the front of my treadmill through my feet and shot off the back.  This isn't the first time this has happened.  Then I start running and the pants I am wearing don't fit right or something because they kept feeling like they were falling down.  I also have something wrong with the headphone jack on my phone because every time my phone would move a tiny bit, my Pandora would pause, so I would have to go back into Pandora, press play, and go back into C25K without making it pause again.  During the running portion of the workout my right sock was slipping... so hello blister on my heal!

In all that annoyance, I still finished the workout, and I ran faster on the last 4 running segments than I ever have.  I bumped up to a 5.5, it felt like a more comfortable pace.  I then moved on to the elliptical and wanted to do at least 20 minutes.  I put it on a specific workout so I don't have to worry about changing the resistance.  About 10 minutes through that workout, I realize my resistance hasn't changed and it went back to the welcome screen.. W.T.F!  So I called it a day.  I get to work for 10 hours today anyway, which means I will be on my feet most of the day, so I don't feel bad that I only put in 40 minutes. 

For all the people with normal jobs out there, happy Friday!  For the restaurant employees... happy beginning of your work week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment