Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I workout!

I am finally on break from school and I have been going to the gym 5 days a week for the past 3 weeks.  I call this being successful.  Finally I feel like I am in a routine going to the gym, and feel guilty if I don't.  Today I started the C25K.. (again!!) and it seemed really easy.  For the past couple weeks I have just been walking on the treadmill for about an hour every day with a speed between 3.5-3.7 and inclines ranging from 1.5-8.0.  When I decided to do the C25K today, I was hesitant because I wasn't sure about the running, but it came really easy. After about 40 minutes on the treadmill I went to a 30 minute workout class.  All in all I finally felt like I was working my body.  I am planning on continuing to go to workout classes.  Once school starts again in 2 weeks, hopefully I can find a time to do them.

In other news... I was surprised that bloggers Holly, Megan, and Brandi (who are major bloggers), felt like Blissdom was really cliquey (sp?).  I look up to these women.  They are hilarious, keep it real, and seem like a blast to hang out with.  I really wanted to go to Blissdom, but didn't know anyone to go with, and I am sure as friendly as these ladies are, they might have been a little creeped out if I was hanging on them the whole time.  I have been reading their posts and they felt like girls were being mean to them. WTF?!? 1. to me, these are the popular girls of the blogging world and I am surprised other women were being mean to them 2. I have heard nothing but awesome things about other bloggers that met these ladies saying how nice they were.  3. If I went, I would have definitely been intimidated.. they are gorgeous.. and I would have just been like.. hi.. can we be friends... please... PLEASE!!!  I wasn't popular in high school and all I wanted was to be, but I was so intimidated by all girls, so I didn't talk to anyone.  Now, I am a little more outgoing.. a tad more comfortable in my skin.. but still would feel intimidated.  Nothing against them at all, it's just me thinking that every single person I talk to is judging me some how.  So what I am trying to say.. is that their experience at Blissdom makes me like them even more.  They noticed mean girls, they were not the mean girls.  Even though a lot of people might think Brandi, Holly and Megan are tight and "cliquey".. they are just three really good friends that like to have a good time and I have learned they LIKE meeting new people!.. hopefully someday at a better blogging conference I will be able to meet them :)  

Now for the pic of the day... My husband and our doberman.. like father like dog. 

 
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment