Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish the sentence with Jake and Holly!

button
 
 
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...bowls and bowls of cereal.  Every different kinds.. lucky charms, fruity pebbles, frosted cheerios, chex, you name it I will eat it... except Grape Nuts..
2. On my Prom night....HA! I was a loser and didn't go to prom... not because I wanted to be the cool person that didn't follow the crowd.. yeah, I just wasn't asked.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...gum and chap stick. You never know when you need soft lips and minty fresh breath :)
 
4. Family functions typically... have a ton of food
5. I think my blog readers...lol all 11 of them :).. most of them family.. probably think I need help.
6. I'd much rather be.....a guy at times. No periods, doesn't matter if you have a little meat on your bones, aren't expected to clean, and guys get tipped more!
 
7. I have an obsession with....my dog, and real housewives
 
8. My work friends....are awesome, but working in a restaurant they get younger and younger... or maybe I am just getting too old

9. When I created my Facebook account....I was living in England and had no clue what facebook was all about... but everyone was doing it so HHEEEYYY!!!

10. My least favorite word is... cunt and retarded

11. I really don't remember....most of 2005

12. Justin Bieber....needs to lift some weights and get more tattoos :) then maybe he would be a little more attractive
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Haha I'm obsessed with my dogs and any season of hw too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from the link-up! I too love the housewives...all of them!! Cereal, I cannot believe I forgot cereal, I LOVE cereal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is nice not to have to get a visit from aunt flo every month...but we get to deal with you gals when she comes.. lose-lose for both parties..haha!! thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete