Monday, March 18, 2013

Diet Bet: Pot is $46,150

I am doing my first diet bet which is hosted by Olivia and Hannah from the biggest loser a couple seasons ago.  In this bet there are 1846 participants who each put 25.00 dollars in.  The goal is to lose 4% of your body weight in 28 days.  So last night I weighed in at 222.2...(i know)... so this means I have to lose 8.8 lbs to get my money back and maybe even more!  Depending on how many people can reach that 4%, the pot will be divided up evenly.  You can try out a diet bet here. 

 
Official weigh in picture

 
And you had to include one whole body shot standing on the scale


I have been proud to say that last week I went to the gym Tuesday - Saturday and then back again today :)  I been been going on the treadmill for at least 45 minutes doing the weightloss mode which has you walk at different inclines. I definitely break a sweat!  Saturday before work this is how many calories I burned :)
 

Not bad before working 10 hours of serving tables. 
 
This week is finals week.  I just took my medication administration test out where we had to act like we were a nurse going into a patients room and give them their medications.  I was a nervous wreck.  Of course when it comes to insulin, who pricks their finger with the needle? this girl.  They still passed me :)
 
Back to studying... on Friday I will officially be done with the quarter and have 2 weeks of not worrying about school!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment