Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We have a visitor...

Nate and I have both experienced some weird things happening in our house. It's not like doors randomly closing or opening, or things falling off shelves, we have a ghost that likes to say "hi" to us.

Okay, I know what you are thinking.. you people are crazy! I thought so too! Until it kept happening, every couple months! We both now have had two times by ourselves that the ghost says hi, and once when we were in the same room. When we first questioned it with eachother, we described the same voice... cccrreeeeeeeppyy!! It's a little girl, probably 7-10 years old. So here are all the encounters with this girl.

Nate was in his truck going to work when he heard someone say hey! in his back seat, sounded like a little kid. Since we have an 8 year old, he looked in his back seat to see if he was there... no one there... weird. When he told me that, I just shrugged it off.

  Fast forward a couple months later, I am sleeping in, nobody is home and I am awaken (is that a word? awaken, woken up by.. that's better) I was woken up by hearing "hey!" I look around the room, obviously no one is there.. I brush it off, maybe I was dreaming.

A couple months later, Nate is working on our hot tub outside late at night (nobody home again) and here's a little girls voice say "hi there!" He searches around the outside of the house.. nobody. At this time I told him about my encounter in the bedroom, he asked what it sounded like and we both said little girl... creepy!

Then we come to this morning. I am sleeping in (what else is new) and I hear my NAME!!! Sarah.. in a little girl's voice. She knows my name! w.e.i.r.d.

  I never believed in ghosts before, until I started watching Long Island Medium.. that shit is for real! So we have a little girl that just wants to say hi to us hanging out. I tried researching the history of our house. It's not that old.. built in the 50's. I came up with nothing. Maybe I will have Theresa Caputo come to the house and see who this girl is and what she wants.

  They say dogs have a sense for these things... Sadie (our cockapoo) definitely barks at nothing on occasion, maybe she see's her! who knows..

  Tonight we are going to do a EVP recording to see if we hear anything... with our high tech phone app (HA!) I will let you know if we hear anything.

1 comment: