Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday.. I mean Thursday!

Nate and I decided to go shopping after Thanksgiving. I have never gone shopping on Black Friday, I work in the restaurant business and that is a busy day for us as well, so I am usually working.  I can't say yet what we bought because we may have gotten a present for my only follower.. but I will say, we got a great deal and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  We went to Walmart and everything was very organized.  They had different lines for different things that were on sale that were big ticket items.  Our line was about 7 aisles long :).  Oh, and we did NOT leave our Thanksgiving early to go shopping, we left at a reasonable time and drove an hour and a half back home, chilled out for a little bit and then went to the store.  Here are some pics! 

Last row at Walmart, I think we even made our own parking spot.
 
We got to the home stretch of the checkout line!
 
Chilling out in the freezer section while waiting for our item (pun intended)
 
Like I said, I had a great time! Talked to a lot of people in line.  This one older lady was at her second store of the night and was still going to another store after Walmart... all while walking on a broken foot with no crutches!! What a trooper!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment