Thursday, November 29, 2012

Back at it

I'm gonna try this again.  Went to the gym today with my husband.  We are both in workout mode right now, let's see how long this time lasts.  I can't be the only one that is in workout mode for a couple weeks, then stops for a couple weeks months.  Well here we go again!  Hopefully this time I won't tell myself that how I am is okay.  I tend to tell myself, "I am okay with being a bigger girl", "why do I have to be skinny".. The reality is because being skinner is healthier.  I am not healthy right now.  I don't want to become pregnant starting at 220lbs.  I don't even want to be 9 months pregnant at 220lbs.  So here we go again.  I took all my stats.  Hopefully in a month, every number will be smaller. 

Weight: 220.8 lbs (surprised I am maintaining since last time I weighed myself... I thought I was 225 or 230)
Waist: 38 inches
Stomach: 48 inches (yes 10 in difference between the smallest part of my waist and biggest part of my stomach.. weird.)
Hips: 51 inches
Thighs: 27 inches (in a perfect world, my waist would be this small)
Arms: 15 inches
Calfs: 17 inches - I buy wide calf boots.. if you want to know where you can get big girl boots that actually fit over large calfs AND jeans let me know!

Front view.. Team Mama tank... MamaLaughlin is my inspiration check out her blog here
 
 I have a side tattoo that goes from my side boob to lower hip.. I want to show that off this summer!!!
 
Started Couch to 5k (again!).. started on week 2 this time because week one seemed easy... at least that is a plus!
 
 
Random pic of our puppy Panzer, got his ears cropped so we decorated his post.  :)
 
Now I get to serve tables for the next 8 hours.. yay! Working at a restaurant that serves awesome food makes it SOOOO hard to lose weight... ugh.
 
Happy Thursday! 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Good on you girl, it makes pregnancy and being a mum much easier if you're in good health cos it's hard work on your body. Sounds like you have a great mindset, all the best! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Reading your comment made me actually get out of bed and start 30 day shred! :)

      Delete