Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Serving Sizes!

As I was pouring my cheerios this morning, I thought I would look at what I usually pour myself, and what an actual serving size is... there is quite a difference!


This is probably a reason why I am fat... I eat at least two servings! (and that is if I stop at only one bowl...)

Yesterday one of my friends was reading my blog and wants to lose weight with me.  So we took before pictures and she weighed herself (i already weighed myself yesterday).  We decided that we should get together 3 times a week to walk/run/Rollerblade/bike on some trails near us.  Today we started slow and walked at least 2 miles.  I think I am going to have to get that "track my run" app to see how far we actually go. 



Before pictures... sexy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment