Monday, July 2, 2012

220.4

Down 3 pounds!  Well that is better than nothing considering, I didn't really do much, except watch what I was eating... kind of.  I can't just say that I am going to stop eating this and stop eating that, I will feel like I am depriving myself and then not stop thinking about it.  This past week I was looking at portion sizes and trying to understand when my body was hungry or just bored.  I am going to try to not drink beer though.  That is pretty much just liquid fat.  For those of you who know me, I love Honeyweiss... and after a long day at work,  usually the bartender will have one waiting for me. A 22 oz. Honeyweiss for that matter... so pretty much 2 beers right off that bat.  Usually I will drink 2 of those with a meal before I go home. (remember I get free food and alcohol at my restaurant I work).   Not this weekend, I really wanted one, but opted for a cosmopolitan and a water. 

My husband did by a stationary bike at a garage sale this weekend, so I will try to put that to use a couple times this week.

Time to see what my professors have in store for me! (first day of class today)... and I want to try to clean out our garage... wish me luck!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment