Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'd Rather Be Busy

Google Reader is going away at the end of the week.  You can now follow me on Bloglovin.  www.bloglovin.com still under the  Some See Sarah name. 

I am currently on a 2 week break from school.  During this time I am trying to pick up more hours at work, but that is hard because EVERYONE is trying to pick up more hours at work.  I am finding that I am a lot more happy when I am busy.  Even though it is stressful to be busy, and at times I hate waking up at 5am and not going to bed until midnight, I am a lot more happy.  I am more happy with myself, with my relationship, with my life, etc.  This week, since I don't have school to worry about, I am finding myself just sitting at home and thinking about life.  This turns into depressive thoughts.  This effects my work, my relationship, my friendships, etc.  I don't know why I think that my life sucks, or that I would have a better life somewhere else, because my life doesn't suck.  I am happy where I am, with my husband, with where my life is going to go.  I just need to keep busy for this next week and a half. 

With that said, you would think I am working out more... I haven't been.  I did go to the Y today because it was too hot to run outside.  I used to think running outside was harder than running on the treadmill, I proved myself wrong today.  I started running on the treadmill and put the towel over the time/distance so I wasn't tempted to look at it.  My run seemed like it was going on forever!  I finally looked down and I had only gone 1.15 miles.  ugh.. this is going to be a long workout.  So now, I did it, I looked, and now I can't stop thinking about how long it's going to take me to run 3 miles.  My mind got the best of me.  I stopped after 2 miles.  Running outside may be physically harder, but I know when I reach the 1 mile, 2 mile, 3 mile mark by destinations, and it is way easier to run towards a destination than it is to just keep running on a treadmill hoping you have gone as far as you think you have gone.  So it looks like I have to wake up early to get a run in because the temp outside will be cooler.  I have a 10k coming up in October and need to be able to run 6.2 miles by then!!

This week I also had an ItWorks! wrap party.  This company has been blowing up all over my facebook so I thought I would try it out.  I did a wrap on Monday and noticed a half inch loss off my stomach.  So I guess it does work!  I ordered more wraps and I also got a greenie drink mix and fat blocker supplements.  I will let you know what I think of them once I get them!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment