Thursday, January 3, 2013

221.6

Reading advise from other bloggers I am finding that 1200 calories a day is a good way to start weight-loss.  This is what I am going to try to stick with.   Although I have MFP, I never track, but maybe I will start (username: Shansen1111).  I am a pen and paper kind of gal.  If it takes longer to track then writing something down with a pen and paper, I am already bored with it.  Which is why I downloaded a notepad to my phone and will start tracking with that to start. 

This morning I weighed myself and was at 221.6.  This does not surprise me AT ALL.  Last night after I posted I was bad.  When I say bad, I mean horrible, can't stop eating, all I could think about was food, and ate until I had a stomach ache, then went to bed. Awesome.

I know, I am starting to sound like the typical yo-yo dieter.. I am.  It's hard.  It's always on my mind. I do well for a little bit, then I black out and binge.  - when I say black out I don't mean I drink until I black out... when I binge it feels like I black out for that period of time until I am done, then I wonder what made me do it. 

Tonight my goal is to not eat at work.  Like you know I work at a restaurant and eat for free.  Restaurant food is not doing me any justice so I need to stop it.  I will probably start bringing my own food on the long shifts.

So for now I am going to try to stick with 1200 a day and no eating at work.  Once school starts on Monday and I have more of a routine I will see where I can get to the Y. 

In other news, I am a new Instagram lover!  I try to post fun shit and love looking at your pics.  You can follow me at Shansen1111 :)

Later Gators!

1 comment:

  1. My goal is to not eat too much at work aka out of boredom. I could not work at a restaurant, that would slay me!

    Good luck! I'll have to find you on IG...I'm udandi (same as Twitter and my blog)

    ReplyDelete