Wednesday, January 9, 2013

215 and back in school

I weighed myself on Tuesday and I am at 215.






 I have had a big loss this week thanks to MyFitnessPal.  I never made it to the gym this week.  Monday I had my first day of class 8:30-11:30.  Then I was off to the store to buy new scrub pants.  The ones they sent me were TOO BIG!! awesome!  Then my husband and I had a nice little date installing a new garage door opener.  Be jealous.  It took 3 hours!  In those three hours I proved to him that I could in fact use a hammer, drill, and socket wrench :).  (although there was some confusion with the socket wrench and the little rhyme "righty tighty lefty loosey")  Monday night my work had their annual xmas party where there was beer olympics.  We had teams of two.   Most teams dressed up for different countries (like the olympics).  I didn't dress up.  I have no money to buy any more clothes than I already have. (note: I wore the same thing on New Years Eve... don't judge.)  We played beer pong (won!), memory (won!), and tippy cup (lost).  Even though I didn't snack once at the party, I did enough damage with the beer calories. 

Yep, I work with a bunch of skinny bitches.  Then there is me to the far left.


My team mate in beer olympics




Tuesday I had class at 2:30-4 (thank God, I was a little hungover, not gonna lie). Then we had a lab from 7-9.  This quarter class is a little more fun because we are getting to know everyone and it's not the awkward silence.

Today I had class 10:30-4:45, then I had to go to work 5-9. It was a long day.  Especially since I am fighting a cough and felt like shit all day.

Just with our first three days of class I know this quarter is going to kick my ass.  We already have loads of homework.  I will try to keep updating my blog. 

On that note: time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment