Friday, January 4, 2013

Restaurant Food and MyFitnessPal

Well, I can't do it.  I can't not eat at work.  I work long hours and there is no way I can make it through a whole shift without eating. Today I worked 10 hours straight. We don't get breaks unless there is nobody to wait on.  Although, I did some calculations today and this salad is only 400 calories. 


I didn't eat the whole thing, and only had about half the dressing.  That is a 1 1/2 oz portion cup, which means I only have .75 of an ounce of raspberry vinagerette dressing.  I opted out of the breadstick :).  That is the small also!! The large is ginormous! 

So I think if I stick to this salad, I can still stay on track. 

Tonight I also didn't have my nightly beer.  I am really trying to stay away from empty calories.  Although, we have a work party on Monday night where I am participating in beer olympics... I want to opt out, but I have a team mate and I don't want to let them down by not letting them participate.  I will just save a lot of calories for those damn olympics. And drink a lot of water inbetween playing games.

Join me on MyFitnessPal and keep me motivated to keep tracking! I know this is the only way I am going to start losing weight.  Shansen1111

Gotta work another 10 hours tomorrow! Time to relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment