Tuesday, February 12, 2013

34 degrees and sunny!

Do you ever have days where you just don't feel like doing shit?  Well that was Sunday.. and Monday for me.  I was cranky, crying for no reason, did not want to get out of my pajamas, and chocolate was my best friend.  (No, I'm not pregnant... yes Aunt Flo is visiting.. early..) TMI?

Finally after moping around the house for two days, I am feeling a lot better!  This morning I did some chores, went to the gym, and now I am blogging before I have to go to class.  I feel a lot better, but I swear, life was ending 48 hours ago!

I think it also helps that it's nice out! (34 degrees) and sunny!  I love when I can hear the snow melting :) I know this won't last... I do live in Minnesota.. the snowiest month hasn't even come yet.  I swear I am going to move south one day. 

Well I am experiencing blogger's block right now.. no clue what else to write about. So instead of random ramblings I will end this short post.  Maybe I will be back later after class and Valentine's day shopping.  Until then.. don't slip on the ice... it hurts both your body and your ego :)

No comments:

Post a Comment