Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Tattoo and Bockfest

Well I made it to the gym twice this week.  I am planning on going tomorrow after class.

 I got another tattoo on Thursday! 


This is my first very showy tattoo.  I love it!  It is going to be lighter once it heals, Nate used all gray wash, not one part is black.  It is also all shading, no lines what so ever. Can't wait to see what it looks like once it's healed!!  This would be my 5th tattoo.  I also have one on my lower back (yes a tramp stamp, and yes I got it when I was 18... and yes, it's butterflies. ), stars and a saying on my left foot, flowers on my right side, a heart on my wrist, and now this one one my left shoulder.  I am not going to be one that is totally covered in tattoos, but I think they are sexy and awesome. 

Here are more pictures of the process of getting the tattoo.

The stencil is on!

Working on the shoulder... It was a little painful at this point

And finally doing the front... we were on the home stretch and I was ready to be done :)


This tattoo also makes me want to get into shape even more.  I really want to show off my side tattoo this summer.. I mean why get a tattoo if you don't want to show it off. 

This weekend we also went to Bockfest.  This is pretty much a German beer festival.  There were brauts, large pretzels, polka music, beer, beer and more beer. 

This was a small part of Bockfest.. The hill getting down there was very steep and many people fell because it was so slippery and/or they were drunk. 
 
The guy in the red hat is my friend's husband.. taking a beer bong from randoms.  Minnesota nice!

More of the brewery.  There was way more to the brewery, but my phone died shortly after this picture :(
 
My best friend from high school and I looking at the museum, and getting warm!

Nate and I enjoying a beer.
 
There were a lot of fun outfits there.  Everything from animal skin to lederhosen.  It was a fun day, but I don't think we are going to make it a yearly tradition.  It was like 8 hours of standing around, and people watching.  We didn't drink that much because it was during the day and we still wanted to have a fun night that night.  There were others that just had fun all day that day and were passed out by 5pm. 
 
After an eventful weekend, I am ready for bed and to start another busy week of school, work, and working out. 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I have a tramp stamp that I got at 18 too! haha, at least I can't see it so I dont regret it...I also have one on my hip that makes me want to get skinny. currently, it hides in fat rolls. sexy, right?!

    ReplyDelete