Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Long Time no Blog!

Well I am back at it again (I think).  I took about a month off of blogging because I started classes again and this quarter is taking the life out of me. Why did I go back to school again???  

 
This is just some of the books from this quarter... shoot me now.


I also took a break from working out.  I know that I should have kept going, but my schedule is all over the board, it's hard to find the time every day to do it in the hours that are available at the Y.  I have not gained any weight though... at least not a huge amount.  I weighed in the other day at 217.  That might be at most 2 lbs of weight gain in 5 weeks.  At least it's not 20!! I call that a semi-success.  Although, I am sick of being fat, so I am starting to track my food and exercise again on myfitnesspal (shansen11).  I need encouragement!!!

I got a 50.00 gift card to Scheels from my work for being a manager (one of the few perks).  So I bought some new running workout shoes!  I had to buy a 10 1/2! I usually wear a 9 1/2, but the guy at the store said you want more toe room in workout shoes, and I thought the same thing when my old workout shoes weren't fitting the greatest.  (they are a 9 1/2).

Here they are! Aren't they beautiful!!
 
Wore them today at the gym, they feel great! They are Nike Zoom.  Originally 150, but got them for 75.00 because they are last years style.  -50.00 (gift card) = 25.00 for some awesome workout shoes!  That is called being thrifty! I also thought I always needed arch support because I have high arches... wrong!  Arch support is for people with flat feet.. oops. Sometimes I can be a dumbass. 
 
 
So hopefully I will stick on the workout train, and the blogging train. (come on ride the train!) It's midterms this week, so I should be studying for my tests, which is what I am going to do... after I shower.
 
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment