Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I finally did it!

I made it into the gym!  I just got back from doing week one day one couch to 5k.  It was just 5 minute warm up, 60 sec of jogging alternating with 90 walking, and a 5 minute cool down.  Definitely amature to all the runners out there, but I never was a runner.... ever... even when I was in sports, I picked all the sports you didn't have to run that much in. I also lost a couple lbs this week, back down to 223.8... I am trying to give up pop, even though it is my only source of caffeine.  I am also drinking a LOT of water.. 100oz a day. 

In other news.. our street has major construction going on, and it's really annoying.  If it wasn't for our back ally way, and our really nice neighbors letting us drive through their entrance of the back ally way, I don't know how we would be able to get to our house, or how our other neighbors are doing it... hopefully it doesn't take too long. 

Now, I have to prep for lab tonight.. woo.  I am trying to upload pics from my phone for this blog, but it is being stubborn.

1 comment: