Monday, August 13, 2012

This and That

I am hungry.  It is 10:05pm, and I know I shouldn't eat this late, which is why I am not going to. (the fat me would definitely be looking in the fridge and cupboards right now! ;))  I was good and had some cereal for breakfast, lettuce wraps with bbq chicken for lunch and grapes... they were delicious!!  and then I was bad and had some left over pizza around 3:30-4pm... ugh.  I did go to the gym and did week 1 day 3 of couch to 5 k... but note to self: don't eat pizza when you want to work out a couple hours later, I thought I was going to puke!!! I havent had anything since, because my stomache hated me.. and now I am hungry again.  I will be good and wait until tomorrow :)

I probably didnt need 3 wraps.. ha!

Here are some pics from Cabin Weekend we had a couple weeks ago...




Our friend forgot to put suncreen on his legs... ouch!!!

I have more pictures, but my computer is being lame.... and I am not patient.  So this is all you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment