Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stay Away from the Cookies!

Today I was lacking motivation (again), but it was like 96 degrees out with a lot of humidity!  I did go to the pool with a girl friend and her 9 month old son.  This was the time I was wishing I would have worked out in the morning because knowing that I would be wearing a swimsuit disgusted me.  So, I wore a dress over it :) When I got there, I definitely didn't feel that bad, there were some big ladies there.  Not wearing sunscreen though, bad idea.

 


My husband had a tattoo appointment tonight after work (he is a tattoo artist), while he was doing that, I gave into the book that everyone is reading. 


I usually don't give into the books that everyone goes crazy for... but I have heard a lot of good things about this one!  I did however give into The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo and Hunger Games. (both very good books)  Did not give in to Harry Potter or Twilight.  I will start this one either today or tomorrow.  Tomorrow I have to work on my front side burn, so maybe I will lay out and read this all day. (the sun was only beating on my back today at the pool)

While I was at the store getting this book, and baked beans for dinner, I thought long and hard about getting something for dessert.  Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE cookies.  So I was headed to the baked goods.  I was almost there when I saw a larger women also in the baked goods section.  My cue to get bananas instead.  

I have another day off tomorrow, gonna watch my stepson (lil N).  Not sure what we are going to do yet, but I definitely want to get some color, so probably do something outside. 

The other day Sadie got a little tied up in her chain and the rope ladder we have on our playground. Thought you might enjoy that! Hopefully she doesn't do this again tomorrow!

Now it's hubby time :) Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment