Tuesday, June 26, 2012

cleaning, check!.. spelling check!.. workout...?

I was trying to get the motivation to just go out on the trail and walk a couple miles.  What I did instead, vacummed the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, did a load of laundry and did the dishes.  Not to mention watch a couple hours of Real Housewives of OC.  My husband hates that I watch these shows, which is why I am watching them while he is at work :)  I am honestly surprised I chose cleaning over working out.  In highschool, you give me that option and it would be 2 hours of working out over 1 hour of cleaning... amazing how things change!

So today I was either going to try to eat really healthy or workout.  I haven't done either.  It is really hard when my husband and stepson do most of the grocery shopping, by the time they get what they want, there isn't money left to buy all the healthy things. Not to mention how expensive it is to buy healthy!  So today I had some applesauce, 2 bowls of captain crunch with berries, cheese and crackers, and a cheese quesadilla.  One thing I know for sure, this family loves cheese... I should probably try to keep the cheese consumption under control if I want any sort of change to my body.  

I have 3 hours before work, I want to try to get two more loads of laundry done, and maybe take a hike on that trail! 

(oh and I did spell check this post, because I know I have some spelling errors in my last post.  I pride myself on being a good speller, which is why I didn't spell check the last one... oops, maybe I should have lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment