Thursday, February 27, 2014

Body Reform

Made it to the gym 3 days this week so far! Monday and Wednesday I ran week 5 of the couch to 10K program.  Today I went to Body Reform.  I have been to this class a half dozen times, but not consistently.  I want that to change.  It's a great class!  Works your whole body.  Uses weights, which is awesome because I have no clue how to incorporate weights into my workout yet.   The half marathon is in less than 8 months.  I know that seems like a long ways away, but I need that amount of time to get into shape and run a decent time!




Isn't this the truth?  I was just telling myself the other day, that I am so sick of waking up FAT.  Now is the time to do something about it.  After 3 days in the gym this week and watching what I am eating, I am feeling pretty good.  When I feel good, I want to keep going! Just. Keep. Going.

1 comment: