Monday, September 10, 2012

My Favorite Appetizer... Bruschetta!

Here is a recipe of my favorite appetizer, Bruschetta. This is a dish I don't think I have made the same twice.  I like to mix up the ingredients to see what works best.  The main ingredients I use are tomatoes, onion, basil, mozzarella cheese, and balsamic vinagerette dressing, served on french bread.

First, dice tomatoes


Next, dice about a quarter of a red onion.. I used a slap chop and I was still in tears!


Then cut up some fresh mozzarella.  Here is what it looks like before it's cut up.


Once I started cutting, those little balls just fell right off, made it easy! But I still cut it up in smaller pieces.


I then added some chopped up basil and about 2 table spoons of balsamic vinagerette dressing and mixed it up. 

Cut up some french bread and coat it lightly with balsamic vinagerette dressing


Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes.

Top the bread with the bruschetta mix and enjoy!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment