Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hugh G Rection

My husband is one of the funniest people I have met.  I love that he makes me laugh.  Even during a fight we are having, he can somehow say something that will get me to crack up.  Then I get mad at him for making me laugh because I was fighting with him for a reason. Usually soon after he makes me laugh I realize that fighting is not the answer.  We solve a lot of problems this way :). 

Tonight we ordered pizza.  I know I know, not the best diet, but I am still down 9lbs.. so sue me.  He ordered it online so this is what he put as the name for the order.



He does this every time we order pizza online.  I wonder what they think...

Oh and, he is a horrible speller.. so it says huh g rection  lol! not hugh g rection.

I love my husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment