Friday, March 7, 2014

2 weeks until graduation.. hopefully!

2 weeks tomorrow is my graduation.  2 WEEKS!!! There is a lot I can still do to screw up in 2 weeks.  That is what my anxiety is focusing on right now.  I had to take a test today.  I have no clue how I did.  Since I did pretty well on my last two exams, I have a 85% average on test scores going into this exam.  So, technically I only need a 64% on this exam to keep a 78% average in the class. So, I could get 18 wrong on the exam.  When put in those terms, it doesn't seem that bad.  (I should have been a math major haha)  BUT I was a good buffer going into the final, so I am hoping for an 80% on the exam or better.  Hopefully she will get the scores posted by Sunday.  Then, I have to just pass the final exam, a proctored ATI exam, and a practice NCLEX exam... in the next two weeks... shoot me now. 


2 more weeks.


I was looking through my pictures I took this week, but they consist of the work schedule and some before pictures of my body.  I am challenging myself to do a full application of itworks wraps and taking the supplements to see what kind of results I can see in 30 days.  I am taking a daily picture of my stomach from the front and the side.  In 27 days I will show everyone just how well the itworks products really do work!!


I have also been on a good 3 day a week running schedule, that I have stuck to for the past 3 weeks!  Today I ran 22 minutes non stop. Next week we will bump that up to 25 minutes.  It is so awesome to be able to run and not feel like I am dying.  I am enjoying it!  I still remember when running for 1 minute felt I couldn't breath and my legs were falling off. 


1/2 Marathon is in 7 months and 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment