Monday, January 6, 2014

Goals of 2014

So today marks the first full week of 2014.  I have so many things I am trying to do better at this year.  It almost seems over whelming.  One of the things is blogging more.  Even if I think my day was boring, I will write about it.  I used to write in my diary growing up almost daily, so I don't see how this is different. (except for the constantly talking about my crush of the month and who my friends are that week). 

School also started today (my last quarter!!!) Except its a "snow day".  The governor shut down all k-12 because of the arctic temps. Rasmussen also decided to close their doors.  Right now it is -20 feels like -40.  That's f*cking cold!! So, today I took a nice long hot shower, and I am sitting next to a space heater in sweats crocheting a blanket, watching Vanderpump Rules.  (a very trashy reality tv show that I can't seem to look away from).  Tomorrow I start clinicals again at 6:30 in the morning (ugh).  Have I mentioned I am NOT a morning person?! 

Tonight is Grizzly's annual Christmas Party.  I am not going.  I have clinicals early tomorrow, so I want to be in bed by the time the party starts.  The Grizzlys party is not a classy dinner holiday party.. it's a drinking "Olympic" games, getting drunk, and not remembering what happened the night before type of party.  Another reason I don't want to go. I am trying to not drink so much this year.  AND we aren't allowed to bring our significant other.. BUT our GM invited this crazy 80 year old lady who is one of our regulars... I don't really agree with that decision, since we aren't supposed to bring guests.

Another "resolution" I have this year is to be more involved with It Works.  I am a distributor and I can potentially make a lot of money, if I just get out there and "blitz" (advertise the product).  I have been at it for like 6 months and have 5 loyal customers and no distributors under me.  womp womp.  So it's time to change my business approach, get outside my comfort zone and start making some money!  I love all the products I have tried, and my loyal customers are very happy! 

Well that's all for now.  I'm going to continue with my blanket.. but it might not be done until next winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment